Experience Simon Weekend with Diversity Conference Programming
Forté Sponsor Event
Rochester, NY (Two-day event: Oct. 12-13)
Selecting the right business school is one of the most important decisions you'll ever make. Every activity planned during your weekend at Simon is aimed at providing you with an authentic experience that will help you confirm that Simon is the right business school for you.
Diversity Conference Programming*
Friday, October 12, 12:30-5:30 p.m.
- Professional Development Session
- Diversity Leadership Panel
- Networking with Leadership Panelists, Alumni, and Current Students
Experience Simon Weekend
Friday, October 12, 7:00 p.m. Saturday, October 13, 5:30 p.m. (plus optional evening social event on Saturday)
- Alumni and Student Panel
- Sample MBA Class
- Networking with Faculty, Alumni, and Students
- Admissions interview (for those who have started an application)
- Social Event with Current Students (optional)
*Diversity Conference programming is optional; if you choose to participate, you are required to attend the entire Experience Simon Weekend event.
Travel Stipend and Hotel Details:
Register as soon as possible to be considered for complimentary hotel accommodations for Friday and Saturday nights and a generous travel stipend. Please send all event-related inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.