#SheHustles - Queen's Smith School of Business MBA Women in Leadership Club
Forté Sponsor Event
The Queen's MBA Women in Leadership Club is very happy to host this years WIL annual event, #SheHustles, with the purpose of getting women together for a fun, informative and valuable discussion around entrepreneurial mindset. We hope you join us to celebrate women entrepreneurs success and learn from inspiring leaders. Each of these women will describe how the entrepreneur and innovation mindset transformed and drove their career success. Part of the proceeds from the event will support Dress for Success Kingston.
Keynote: Ikram Al Mouaswas
- Melony Jamieson - President, Get it Done!
- Connie Lo - Co-Founder, Niu Body
- Alexandra Sifton - Founder, The Launch Society
- Elfreda Pitt-Hetherington - Sr. Director Omni-Channel Engagement, RBC
- Corie Caplan - Director of Partnerships #movethedial, CIBC
Proud sponsor: CIBC
- Forté Foundation
- E&J Gallo Winery
- Flawless by Friday
Registration Deadline: October 24