Forté Women of Color College Leadership Conference
Join us for the Women of Color College Leadership Conference. We'll talk about the specific challenges—and opportunities—for women of color in the business world.
You already bring unique skills and perspectives; now we’ll show you how to use them to your advantage. Meet inspiring African-American and Latina role models who have carved out a space for themselves, and learn the skills to be a groundbreaking force in business leadership.
When women of color have their voices heard, we all win. Diverse perspectives lead to brilliant solutions for everyone, from corporations to consumers to communities. Join us for the Women of Color College Leadership Conference and we’ll help you position yourself for maximum success in college, business, and beyond.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Discover new ways to position your diverse candidacy and presence for the greatest career impact
- Hear women of color professionals share "real talk" about how to bring your authentic self to the workplace.
- Learn how to strategically evaluate company culture as a diverse candidate.
- Test your problem solving and critical thinking skills with like-minded peers in the business simulation.
- Identify specific, unique opportunities only available to diverse applicants.
Regardless of your major, this is a unique chance for you to explore your options and jumpstart a fabulous career. This is a great opportunity for freshmen, sophomores, and juniors in any major looking to explore career opportunities in business, network with business leaders, and grow their resume.