Forté Liberal Arts to Business Leadership Conference
New York, NY
Your liberal arts degree is already giving you the tools to succeed—now let us help you put them to use. You want to do meaningful work and having a business toolkit to draw upon is an investment that will pay for itself time and time again.
The Forté Liberal Arts to Business Leadership Conference, a free one-day conference designed to teach you how to maximize the skills you've already learned from your liberal arts degree.
Companies are looking for women who can think critically and innovatively, and who have confidence in their skill sets. You'll learn why this means you through our workshops on integrative thinking, design and ideation.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Boost your business skills with workshops on integrative thinking, design, and ideation
- Lean how your skill set already makes you uniquely positioned to rock the business world
- Meet successful liberal arts alumnae in business
- Connect with your peers to broaden your network
- Learn about the meaningful jobs you can do when you combine liberal arts and business
Regardless of your major, this is a unique chance for you to explore your options and jumpstart a fabulous career. This is a great opportunity for freshmen, sophomores, and juniors in any major looking to explore career opportunities in business, network with business leaders, and grow their resume.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 22