Forté Fellow Conference Travel Stipend Policies
Forté Fellowship recipients in the classes of 2019 and 2020 may be eligible for a $200 conference travel stipend to support their attendance at the 2018 Forté MBA Women's Conference. The Forté Fellow Conference Travel Stipend is intended for those traveling to Atlanta for the conference and incurring significant expenses for travel and lodging.
To be eligible, the following criteria must be met:
- Forté Fellows must attend the entire conference, starting on Friday, June 15 through Saturday, June 16.
- Forté Fellows must stay at the designated conference hotel, the Atlanta Hilton Downtown. If you are sharing a room, make sure all names are listed on the reservation. Please retain a copy of receipt should we need to verify your stay. If the Atlanta Hilton Downtown is sold out, additional hotels will be designated. Please book as early as possible.
- Forté Fellows must be enrolled Fall of 2018 at the Forté Sponsor School awarding their fellowship. This information is verified in September.
Stipend checks will be issued to eligible Forté Fellows starting in October 2018 after their enrollment is confirmed by their sponsor school in September 2018.
Forté Fellows who select the Saturday only registration fee are not eligible for the conference stipend.
How to apply for the stipend
- Complete the post-conference survey to obtain a link to the Forté Fellow stipend online request form. This survey is sent to registered conference attendees a few days following the conference (via surveymonkey.)
- Complete the Forté Fellow stipend online request form by Friday, June 29, 2018. Requests for stipend will NOT be accepted after this date.
- In September, those who completed the request for stipend will receive an email with instructions on how to submit your current mailing address for receipt of your check. If you do not receive this email in September, you must contact Amber Acosta by Friday, October 5 to maintain your eligibility.
Questions? Please contact Amber Acosta.