Getting Your MBA: Paying for Business School
Before you get the salary boost of an MBA, you’ll have to find the funds to pay for it. Learn about your options for grants, loans, fellowships and more.
How to finance your MBA
With the right mix of financial aid, it’s possible to attend almost any business school. Make sure to talk with the financial aid advisors at the schools that interest you. Some ways you can pay for your MBA include:
- Fellowships through the MBA program (i.e., teaching or research assistance)
- Need- or merit-based scholarships through the business school
- Federal and/or personal loans
- Private grants from foundations or nonprofit organizations
- Employer sponsorship or loan-forgiveness programs
Forté Foundation has also developed a strong
fellowship program for scholars just like you. Through our partnership
with our corporate and business school sponsors, women can receive financial
assistance at Forté partner MBA programs. Learn more about our Forté Fellows Program.