Through focused programs and targeted outreach activities, Forté works closely with its school sponsors to promote the value of business school education to women by addressing the fundamental challenges women cite in pursuing their MBA.
“My next official touch point with Forté after being awarded the honor of a Fellowship was attending the Annual Conference… I was exposed to top recruiters from Fortune 500 companies. Back on campus, I was “in” with them and we had something to talk about.”
— Kate Lehman, Forté Fellow
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Branding and Promotion: Promote your school and its unique program offerings to thousands of future business leaders through our multi-city Forté Forums each fall, a series of online pre-MBA webinars, and undergraduate conferences throughout the year. Take advantage of Forté’s online reach via social media and monthly newsletters. Heighten your image as a thought leader and catalyst for action before your faculty, alumnae, MBA candidates, and community.
- Professional Development and Job Search: Exclusive programming for your female MBA students including the annual MBA Women’s Leadership Conference, skill-building webinars, online corporate introductions, and the Forté Job Center.
- Best Practices: Collaborate with other Forté sponsors in researching and creating results-oriented solutions that address the shortage of female talent in business schools and business leadership.
- Annual sponsorship dues of $15,000
- Funding of a minimum two scholarships for our Forté Fellows Program
- Attendance at the Forté Annual Sponsor Meeting and quarterly sponsor webinars
- Participation in key live and online events
- Promotion of Forté events and membership benefits to your pre-MBA, current MBA women, and MBA alumnae
Sponsor Selection Criteria
- New sponsors are selected based on many factors consistent with Forté's strategic plan, including a demonstrated commitment to women in business, diversity efforts, global reach, geographic location, industry/school focus, career opportunities, leadership development and special resources available to Forté.
For more info, contact Laurie Stewart, Director of School Relations.