Why Forté: How You Can Benefit
Pursue Your Dreams
Whether you’re a student or seasoned professional, Forté Foundation has exactly what you need to succeed. Network with your peers, take part in professional development events and learn about the benefits of an MBA. It’s all right here.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Joining Forté is an immediate way to get connected—and get ahead. We’re a growing community of women ready to share ideas about the workplace, professional development and work/life balance. Best of all, you can:
- Interact with women with similar interests and concerns
- Learn from top women business leaders
- Motivate the next generation of women in business
Forté offers a wide range of live and online events, success stories, scholarships, and networking opportunities. Key benefits include:
- Finding Your Forté Newsletter: A quarterly newsletter that’s your resource for career and educational inspiration, practical advice and networking opportunities. Members also receive monthly events emails and are eligible for Forté Smartbrief, a news briefing on the latest topics affecting women in business.
- Forté Events: Designed as forums for education and networking, our in-person events cover concrete topics such as how to evaluate business schools, change careers with an MBA or finance the MBA.
- Webinars: For a more convenient way to get inspired, we offer webinars, podcasts, and blogs.
- Forté Fellows: Financial assistance to defray the increasing cost of an MBA is provided through our Fellows program. You also get an immediate network of peers that extends beyond your business school, as well as access to Forté mentors and corporate sponsors.
- Career Center: Exclusive feature articles and columns written by and about women who are paving the way. You can also get the latest news about women who are launching successful careers around the world. Enroll in the Job Center to search jobs and post your resume.
- Women of Leadership Profiles: In-depth profiles of high-charging women from Forté sponsor companies and alumnae of Forté sponsor schools who are redefining success.
- Getting Your MBA: Insights on making the decision to pursue an MBA, including details on Executive MBA programs and an MBA blog designed specifically for women considering the degree.
- The Forté Virtual Campus: Just for college women to learn about different careers and companies, prepare for interviews, and get ready for life post-college.
- Online Networking: Search the directory of Women Leaders to find job contacts, set up informational interviews, or tap potential mentors.