Unite, Empower, Thrive
Forté Undergraduate Women of Color Leadership Symposium
Agenda Partners Frequently Asked Questions Contact Us Scholarship
When women of color have their voices heard, everyone wins. Diverse perspectives lead to brilliant solutions - from corporations to consumers to communities. Forté and its alliance of corporate partners will help you shine during your job search and at work while embracing and leveraging your distinct skills and experiences.
This symposium highlights the lived experiences of women business leaders who hold aspects of their identities that have historically been underrepresented in business. Specifically, speakers and facilitators who identify as African American / Black, Latina/x, and Native American will be featured in the programming. Undergraduate students from all academic disciplines are encouraged to engage in leadership development programming and training at this event.
Nov. 3, 2023
Fall 2023 Registration Closed
- Discover new ways to position your diverse candidacy for the greatest career impact
- Explore your personal brand, professional style, and executive presence
- Develop your leadership skills and abilities for maximum effectiveness now and in the future
- Learn from trailblazing women of color business leaders who will share tips for career success
- Connect with undergraduate women leaders and build a responsive, engaged professional network
Exclusively for Forté partner school students. Undergraduate students who hold aspects of their identity that may be underrepresented in business are encouraged to attend this event.
800 17th Street, NW,
Washington, DC 20006
Registration for fall 2023 is closed.
Please email email@example.com.