Plan Your Professional Path
Take control of your career and set a course for long-term success.
Welcome to Career Strategist—an opportunity for you to reassess your goals, boost your confidence, strengthen your community, and strategically design your next steps as a professional.
Even if you are working at your dream company, advancing in the world of business is a challenging trek. Career Strategist is your opportunity to pause, reflect, and design your ideal career path, rather than simply reacting to everything coming at you.
- NEXT SESSION: Sign up to be notified when next session information is available.
- LOCATION: Virtual for six weeks.
- FORMAT: Online. Asynchronous exercises with weekly virtual workshops.
- COST: $249*
CAREER STRATEGIST HIGHLIGHTS
Combining FranklinCovey’s leadership expertise with Forté’s gender lens, Career Strategist will prepare you to take your next career step through:
- Critical conversations and dynamic learning modules,
- A robust repository of leadership guides for nearly every tough situation leaders confront,
- A like-minded, enthusiastic community of early career professionals, and
- Interactive virtual meetings and self-guided learnings that provide encouragement and suggestions for your professional goal setting.
Career Strategist lets you design the career you want to have, on your own terms. We are so proud of you for undertaking this learning journey and joining a powerful community dedicated to #MoreWomenLeading.
*Ask your manager if your company has professional development funds for its employees. Common practice is that all employees are allotted educational or professional development funds that can be applied towards programs just like this.