Level Up with Forté
Set yourself apart from the crowd with leadership skills.
We are excited to inspire leaders of Graduate Women in Business members, Allies for Gender Equity groups, as well as other MBA leaders at Forté partner schools. Introducing the 2023 Forté MBA Campus Leadership Week. Level Up your leadership skills and join us for this week of virtual events.
The Leadership Week will be taking place on March 27 – March 30 each day from Noon – 1PM ET and is designed to inspire leaders of Graduate Women in Business members, Allies for Gender Equity groups, as well as other MBA leaders at Forté partner schools.
Stepping into a new leadership role can be both exciting and challenging. The virtual events offered during Forté’s MBA Campus Leadership Week are an exclusive opportunity to gain information on the latest leadership trends and connect with your peers from other MBA programs who, like you, are initiating generational change. The best part? The events are FREE.
MBA CAMPUS LEADERSHIP WEEK HIGHLIGHTS
- Interactive presentations with women in business leadership on leveraging learned leadership skills
- Best practices related to working with and leading teams
- Networking with student leaders from Forté’s MBA partner school programs
We encourage student organizations to send one or two graduating club leaders and one or two new club leaders to aid in the transition of club leadership. Club leaders can determine whom to send.
- DATES: Monday, March 27 - Thursday March, 30
- TIME: Noon - 1PM ET
- LOCATION: Virtual
- COST: Free to MBA Candidates at Forté MBA Partner Schools
Registration is closed.
MBA CAMPUS LEADERSHIP WEEK AT A GLANCE
- Monday, March 27: The Anxious Achiever - Turn your biggest fears into life changing leadership with global speaker and best-selling author Morra Aarons-Mele.
- Tuesday, March 28: How to be an Influencer IRL - Influence others in formal and informal leadership roles throughout business school (and beyond). Sponsored by Vanguard.
- Wednesday, March 29: The Hype Wo(man) - Learn from MBA club leaders as they share the importance of elevating, championing, and supporting women.
- Thursday, March 30: Make the Net Work - Connect with MBA club leaders during this quick, virtual networking hour.
HEAR FROM CONFERENCE ATTENDEES
It was interesting to learn from different people in similar roles about the events that they’re holding, their goals, how they provide value to their members and allies, and more. Hearing about different ways to accomplish the same goals was really helpful for us.
- Anisha Kapoor, 2021 co-president of Michigan Business Women at University of Michigan (Ross School of Business), MBA Campus Leadership Summit 2021 Alum
It’s easier to think about allyship and grow faster as an ally when you’re with other people who are thinking about it, too.”
- Former MAA president, 2021 Attendee