2024 Forté MBALAUNCH
Build your best MBA application.
Admissions Process & Requirements
- How do I apply to the 2024 MBALaunch program?
Begin by completing our online application in its entirety. You will need to submit the online application, your professional resume, and a recorded video or written essay. The 2024 MBALaunch application fee is $5. This application fee is non-refundable.
- Do I need a GMAT or GRE score to apply to the MBALaunch program?
No, you do not need a GMAT or GRE score to apply. There is a section in the application to add your score if you have one, but it is not required.
- Do I need to submit both a video AND written essay?
No. Please submit only one — a video OR written essay.
- Can I save my MBALaunch online application as I work through it?
No, you will need to complete the application in its entirety. Please set aside approximately one hour to fully complete your application. You will not be able to save an incomplete application on our website. To ensure you are prepared to successfully complete your application, we suggest updating your resume and preparing your essay prior to filling out the online application. Learn more about the application process.
- What are the differences between the application rounds?
There is no major difference between the application rounds in terms of selectivity. Participants that apply and get admitted to MBALaunch in the first few rounds will be eligible for our early bird enrollment discount – $75 off the program enrollment fee. Additionally, the earlier you apply, the earlier you could gain access to resources and discounts specific to MBALaunch participants.
- How will I receive my MBALaunch admission decision?
You will receive an email with your admission decision. Please update your Forté profile to ensure you have not opted out of our emails. If admitted, you will receive an email with additional instructions on next steps to confirm your seat in the 2024 MBALaunch program. View important application and admission dates.
General Program Questions
- What is the cost to participate in the 2024 MBALaunch program?
The late enrollment fee is $750 in order to participate in the eight-month program. All MBALaunch application and enrollment fees are non-refundable.
- When does the 2024 MBALaunch program officially start?
The MBALaunch program starts on Feb. 6, 2024 with our first virtual session.
- When do program sessions usually take place?
Throughout the program, live virtual sessions typically take place on Tuesdays from noon-1 pm ET or 7:30-8:30 pm ET. Sessions are subject to change based on speaker availability.
- I have schedule conflicts with the virtual sessions. Can I still participate?
It is our preference and expectation that participants regularly attend live programming. In the rare case that conflicts arise and you cannot make it, we record all virtual sessions so they are accessible on demand in the Learning Management System (LMS). If you do miss a session, you will be able to access the recording at your convenience that week and update your attendance in the LMS.
- Do you provide GRE prep in addition to GMAT prep?
At this time, the MBALaunch program only provides GMAT prep. We partner with experts to provide GMAT prep workshops and online study sessions.
- Can I still participate in MBALaunch if I am planning to take the GRE or the Executive Assessment (EA)?
Yes! Participants can take the GMAT, GRE, or EA. You must submit an official score in order to successfully complete the program, but can take the test that is best for you and the programs you’re applying to.
- Is MBALaunch GMAT prep sufficient for my GMAT preparation? Will I need additional study or courses?
MBALaunch provides an introduction to all parts of the GMAT and includes strategies you may implement to do your best on the exam. We recommend participants dedicate significant time to self-study and/or additional courses with test prep companies outside of MBALaunch. The program does offer discounts on test prep to participants, including discounts on classes and materials.
- What if I have a question that hasn't been addressed in the FAQs?
We are happy to answer any questions you have about the MBALaunch program. Please join us for an upcoming information session or email email@example.com.