Forté provides undergraduate women with the tools they need to prepare for fulfilling, significant careers from the Forté Career Ready Certificate in Forté Connect, to college clubs, and leadership opportunities on campus. While the Forté Connect Community is virtual, there is nothing like networking face-to-face.
Forté Campus and Regional Ambassadors
Want to help spread the word about Forté and our efforts to get more women into leadership roles? Apply to be a Forté Campus Ambassador! Ambassadors are undergraduate women who connect with like-minded peers and bring them together around the Forté mission. It’s a great way to build your network and develop leadership skills, and you’ll empower your friends and fellow students to kick-start their careers.
Perks of being a Campus Ambassador:
- Student leadership role on campus and with Forté
- Early access and registration to Forté and partner events
- Professional development opportunities including blog and video features, company externships, and conference participation
- Incentives including swag bags, gift cards, and more
Perks of being a Regional Ambassador:
- Lead Campus Ambassadors in your region and champion the mission
- Receive compensation each semester
- Access to one-on-one networking opportunities with select Forté MBA and Corporate Partners
Forté Club Connections
Forté is thrilled to partner with Women in Business and similar organizations at our partner schools by providing speakers, templates for professional development programming, swag and flyers, and more.
Here are some examples of best practices we have seen on our partner campuses:
- Forté Leadership Advisory Group (Indiana University): This group is made up of the leaders from all the clubs that are supporting women in business (i.e., Investment Club, etc.)
- Forté Undergraduate Club Guide: 10-week professional development guide for student leaders to leverage at club meetings. Introduces Forté and the Forté Career Ready Certificate.
- Forté featured at Women in Business Leadership Conferences (GWU, Purdue University, and more!)
- Forté Women’s Leadership Summit: Networking and professional development to support the next generation of #MoreWomenLeading
Interested in becoming a Forté Ambassador? Email Megan McMahon, Program Manager to learn more. Interested in getting your club involved with Forté? Email Libby Davis, Program Manager to talk through how Forté resources can support your current student organization.