Forté provides undergraduate women with the tools they need to prepare for fulfilling, significant careers from the Forté Career Ready Certificate in Forté Connect, to college clubs, and leadership opportunities on campus. While the Forté Connect Community is virtual, there is nothing like networking face-to-face.
Forté Campus Ambassadors
Want to help spread the word about Forté and our efforts to get more women into leadership roles? Apply to be a Forté Campus Ambassador! FAMbassadors are undergraduate women who connect with like-minded peers and bring them together around the Forté mission. It’s a great way to build your network and develop leadership skills, and you’ll empower your friends and fellow students to kick-start their careers.
Perks of being a FAMbassador:
- Student leadership role on campus and with Forté
- Early access and registration to Forté and partner events
- Professional development opportunities including blog and video features, company externships, and conference participation
- Incentives including swag bags, gift cards, and more
Forté Club Connections
Forté is thrilled to partner with Women in Business and similar organizations at our partner schools by providing speakers, templates for professional development programming, swag and flyers, and more.
Here are some examples of best practices we have seen on our partner campuses:
- Forté Leadership Advisory Group (Indiana University): This group is made up of the leaders from all the clubs that are supporting women in business (i.e., Investment Club, etc.)
- Forté Undergraduate Club Guide: 10-week professional development guide for student leaders to leverage at club meetings. Introduces Forté and the Forté Career Ready Certificate.
- Forté featured at Women in Business Leadership Conferences (GWU, Purdue University, and more!)
- Forté Women’s Leadership Summit: Networking and professional development to support the next generation of #MoreWomenLeading
We’d love to help you get your Forté Campus Club or on campus group started. Reach out to Megan McMahon, Program Manager, to talk through how Forté resources can support your current student club, organization, or sorority.
Interested in becoming a Forté Campus Ambassador or getting your club involved with Forté? Email Megan McMahon, Program Manager.