More Women Earning MBAs
Claim your seat at the table.
The Forté Fellows Program was created with the intention of increasing the number of women applying to and enrolling in MBA programs by offering fellowships to women pursuing a full-time, part-time or executive MBA education at our sponsor business schools. To date, schools have given more than $142 million to more than 6,300 Forté Fellows.
If you would like to be considered for a fellowship, you must first submit an MBA application to a participating school. All schools grant awards for full-time students. Part-time and executive awards are available at select schools. If you are interested in learning more about the Forté Fellowship program at any of our sponsor schools, please contact an admissions representative.
So what can you hope to gain with a Forté Fellowship? Besides the financial benefits, there is the immediate exposure to leading companies in the Forté network as well as the network of peers among your fellows that extends beyond your business school. But there are additional ways you will benefit from being a part of the Forté community:
- Participation in the Forté MBA Women Leadership Conference and the Financial Services FAST Track Conference, including networking opportunities with lead executives and with MBA students from sponsor schools, along with panel discussions and workshops that foster professional and personal development
- Exclusive access to Forté Connect, the online networking community for Forté Fellows
- Inclusion in the Forté Fellow resume book, which is distributed each fall to Forté sponsor companies
- Exclusive access to Forté Corporate Recruiter list
- Special invitations for job openings and leadership programs at Forté corporate sponsor companies
- Access to Forté Fellow LinkedIn group and Facebook groups
- Free lifetime Premium Access Pass to Forté ($50 value annually)
- Mentoring and special opportunities to connect with other Fellows and Forté representatives at your school
- Leadership development opportunities via your role in planning your school’s Forté outreach program to undergraduate women
It is up to each individual school to decide who will represent their schools as Forté Fellows. The process is:
- Student applies to Forté sponsor school.
- Student receives an offer of admission into Forté sponsor school’s MBA program.
- Student receives consideration for all scholarship opportunities through that institution.
- The school selects its Forté Fellows.
- Sponsor school notifies Forté of its selections.
Note: Students of all nationalities are eligible for
The following are guidelines for admissions directors to consider as they select admitted MBA candidates for the Forté Fellowship:
- Candidates should exhibit exemplary leadership in one or more ways: academic leadership, team leadership, community leadership, and creative leadership.
- Candidates should demonstrate a commitment to women and girls via personal mentorship or community involvement. Such commitment is in alignment with the mission of Forté Foundation.
- Schools are encouraged to nominate fellows from their schools who represent diverse educational and work backgrounds, career goals, ethnicities and citizenship.
Forté Fellow Profile
|Class of 2018||Class of 2019|
|Reporting: 1272 of 1366||Reporting: 979 of 1085|
|Citizenship||U.S. Citizen & Permanent Residents (71%)
Other Countries (29%)
|U.S. Citizen & Permanent Residents (70%)
Other Countries (30%)