The Alumni Leadership Council is an opportunity for recent MBA alumni to further Forté’s mission of advancing women. The goal of the council is to support Forté's post-MBA network as they navigate their careers.
Council members represent a diverse group of women leaders who have participated in Forté programs or events, and want to be more involved in our work. Guided by their unique perspectives and personal experiences, these women provide input on communication, programs, and networking activities tailored for Forté program attendees and MBA alumni. Council members are Forté ambassadors, supporting our goals to foster an engaged and active community of MBA women as they move from graduation to the highest ranks of leadership.
Who Can Apply?
Women who received their MBA degree in the last 1-10 years and have participated in any of the following:
- Forté Fellows
- Forté MBALaunch
- Forté MBA Women’s Leadership Conference
- Forté MBA Financial Services FAST Track
- Forté MBA Campus Leadership Summit
Applications are closed.
Council members will:
- Provide strategic input on Forté’s professional development portfolio for their post-MBA peers so that we can all benefit from #MoreWomenLeading
- Add their unique voice and influence to a powerful, diverse network of those who identify as women all committed to the Forté mission
- Attend workshops and networking sessions developed by the Forté Board of Directors to help them advance in their careers
- Have access to the Forté Board of Directors as mentors and advisors
- Receive a Professional Access Pass ($100 annual value), which gives them access to the Forté Women Lead speaker series
- Be recognized on the Forté website for their role and contributions as leaders
Council Member Commitment
Each woman will serve on the Alumni Leadership Council for two years. Council members are expected to donate $250 annually to Forté and to participate in one committee. Committees include:
- MBALaunch Alumni Committee
- Professional and Alumni Planning Committee
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Alumni Committee
- Fundraising Alumni Committee
The Council will be led by an elected chair and will hold two virtual full-group meetings per year. Committee meetings will be held virtually, no more than four times per year.
If you have questions, please contact us.