Forté works with corporate partners across industries and geographies to build a greater representation of women in the highest ranks of leadership.
To that end, sponsorship opportunities are available ranging from $8,000 for introductory conference participation to $25,000 for mission sponsors, who take advantage of Forté’s full range of offerings. Event-specific sponsorships are also available on a limited basis.
“The Forté Conference introduced us to talented MBA women from across the country whom we typically would not have been able to meet until the fall recruiting season. This is one of the best jumpstarts on recruiting that a company can leverage.”
— Julie Dewitt, Manager, Business Recruiting
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Branding and Promotion: Forté reaches 50,000+, ethnically diverse women across career stages (college, early career, MBA students and alumnae, and experienced professionals). Extend your reach by participating in webinars and women-in-business panels at Forté events. Promote your company benefits, philosophies, events and career opportunities via the Forté website, the Recruiting Center, newsletters, and event branding. Heighten your image as a thought leader and catalyst for action to your current and prospective employees and the business community.
- Recruiting and Retention: Access the finest female talent through online corporate presentations, our Job Center, our undergraduate conference, and our MBA Women’s Leadership Conference and Career Expo. Corporate sponsors get an advantage on the competition through early exposure to this diverse and highly talented group of women.
- Best Practices: Collaborate with the most innovative HR leaders from other Forté sponsors at our annual best practices summit and emerge with results-oriented solutions that address the needs of female talent in your own organization.
- Pipeline Development: Get early access to thousands of future business leaders. Highlight the rewards of working in your company or industry through speaking engagements at our Forté Forums and on our undergraduate specific website Virtual Campus.
- Attendance at Forté’s Annual Sponsor Meeting and at quarterly Sponsor webinars
- Participation in key live and online events
- Promotion of Forté events and membership benefits to your employees